Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kate the Artist


When the girls were showing me around their school for Grandparent's Day, they lead me in through back door of the room where the Art Show was on display. Kate's class painted Panda Bears and they were beautiful! But I could not find Kate's panda on the wall with her class. We looked all over and I was disappointed that hers was not there! So we went on to her classroom on the other side of the hall where the front door to the Art Show was and lo and behold there was the most beautiful panda all framed and matted on an art easel by the front door to lure people inside! Kate immediately exclaimed, as if it were nothing, "Mama, here is my panda painting! I wonder why my art teacher put mine in a frame?" Well, that is an easy answer...hers was gorgeous!

2 comments:

Sophia's Mama and Baba said...

So beautiful you go KK.....We are so proud of you..

Suz

May said...

WHat an artist!! That's incredible. Looks like all is well in your world. We're doing great, too -- I'm just a slacker when it comes to my blog (last post was 3-09). But I've put a few more recent pics on Facebook. Take care, May Johnston (Madeleine/Liwei's mommy)