Monday, February 23, 2009

The Oscars!

















Karla, just being Karla, was lucky enough to be invited to go to the Oscars with her good friend from LA who just happened to have an extra ticket! LOL Can you imagine that?? So, I told her that she must send me a photo of any star she happens to come across and in true "Karla fashion", this morning, I received an email entitled, "Brad.jpg"! LOL Sure enough, I opened it and there were Brad and Angie holding hands, walking along the red carpet in what appeared to be very close range to Karla! If any of you in my blog world have had the pleasure of meeting Karla you would know that this is par for the course in her world! LOL Things just happen around Karla. So, I cannot wait until tomorrow when she comes back to Savannah for a little dose of reality/husband & kids, so we can plan a day to sit down over a nice cup of Jasmine tea and discuss all the juicy gossip of her adventures at The Academy Awards! You go girl!

2 comments:

Sophia's Mama and Baba said...

Tell her she has to come over while we are there i want DETAILS LOL

Hugs
Susan

baci326 said...

I will definately plan a "play date" for all of us while you are here!!! LOL